SSC CPO 2020 Notification for SubInspector Recruitment in Delhi Police & CAPF Released @ssc.nic.in: SSC CPO 2020 Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & CAPF Recruitment is going to be held from 29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020 in online mode across different Exam Centres.
SSC CPO 2019-20 Exam Notification
Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). SSC CPO Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I) 2020 will be held in online mode from 29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020. The registration was earlier scheduled to be conducted from 17th April 2020 to 16th May 2020 but got postponed due to COVID-19 Lockdown. The notification for SSC CPO 2020 Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & CAPF Recruitment has been released at ssc.nic.in on 17th June 2020.
Check SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Dates
Below are important dates for SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
|SSC CPO 2020 Exam||Important Dates|
|Opening and Closing of Online Application||17th June to 16th July 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||18th July 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||20th July 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||22nd July 2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||1st March 2021 (Descriptive Paper)|
SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some important eligibility criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to appear for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
The Age Limit for SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment is – Not exceeding 20 to 25 years as on 1st January 2021.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:
|Category||Age Limit Relaxation
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (Code – 01)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Code – 02)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM) (Code-06)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|For the post of SI in Delhi Police (Category Codes-12 and 13)|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||General/ OBC||Up to 35 years of age|
|SC/ ST||Up to 40 years of age|
|For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against the vacancies of Delhi Police only
(Category Codes-17, 18 and 19)
|Departmental Candidates who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||General||Up to 30 years of age|
|OBC||Up to 33 years of age|
|SC/ ST||Up to 35 years of age|
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CPO 2020 Application Process
Let’s look at the procedure of applying for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
- Application Fee: The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- Offline mode of payment: To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of Challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Online mode of payment: Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.