CWF AP Recruitment 2020: Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon (CAS) to work in Primary Health Centers under the control of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. CFW AP CAS Recruitment 2020 Online Application will start from tomorrow i.e.19 June 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 18 July 2020.
- Starting Date of Online application: 19 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2020
CFW AP Vacancy Details
Civil Assistant Surgeon – 665 Posts
- MBBS Degree examination included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates passed from unrecognized Universities are ineligible. Such application if received will be rejected. If noticed at a later date his/her appointment will stand cancelled automatically if selected.
- Must have completed internship not later than 16-06-2020.
- Must be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh
42 years (Age will be reckoned as on 01-07-2020 with relaxations as applicable)
How to apply for CFW AP Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for CWF AP Recruitment from 19 June to 30 June 2020.
CWF AP Online Application Link – to active on 19 June