CFW AP Recruitment 2020: Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon of different specialists and Dental Assistant Surgeon in APVVP Hospitals. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Commencement of submission of application: 19 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2020
CFW AP Recruitment Details
- Civil Assistant Surgeon – 692 Posts
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – 31 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons (Primary Health Centre) – 665 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeon -Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification and from a college recognized by MCI. Candidates Must be registered on a permanent basis with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh in India constituted under MCI Act.
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – Candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent qualification from a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Civil Assistant Surgeons (Primary Health Centre) -MBBS and Registration in APMC.
Age Limit – Upper age limit is 42 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01-07-2020 with relaxations as applicable.
Online Application Link – to active on 19 June
OC and BC Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST – Rs. 1000/-
Name of the account holder – APDME
Mode of payment – Through SB collect
SB collect URL – Click Here